Full Moon Emptiness

Grey shards of memories, generate resembling images, Whether I like it or not, My mind thinks Logically.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

What is God?
Nothingness.

What is World?
Nothingness.

What is Mind?
Nothingness.

What makes Matter Conscious?
Nothingness.

What is Suchness referred to by Buddhists?
What is Atman referred to by Hindus?
What is Tao referred to by Taoists?
What is God referred to by All those who follow one discipline or the other?

Is it just an Illusion?
Or Is it reality?

Is the world really a Reflexive machine responding to actions?
Is everything definable by Analyzing the mechanisms which occur?
Or is there a Motive, a purpose behind all that takes place or happens to happen in this World?

A quest that attracted Human Race all the time starts from Nothingness and ends in Nothingness.

A spurt of life and a speck of dust
But not the grief that rises from lust
Hampers my progress and us above all
Does it all that life offers,
A Distant light and an Invisible wall?

I search My Identity
for so long
Whithered is my Soul
running with the Throng

Hope remains still ethereal
and a quest that prolongs that, what is essential

I seek peace that never will I find
I seek life that never meant to be mine

Trying to escape fate but never will I
Deceiving myself that it always passed by

The grass is still green, but always on the next hill
Giving me hope to crawl, until the world is still

Sometimes boring poems do have some meaning
And but Of course Great Songs seldom lack it !

Thanks for your patience, but the poem will never end.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home