Full Moon Emptiness

Grey shards of memories, generate resembling images, Whether I like it or not, My mind thinks Logically.

Monday, April 09, 2007

I am writing this for the sake of curious question that Harshal asked me.
I really do not know. I believe that there is nothing called God existing in this world. I refuse to accept God's presence. I feel that makes us weak. The idea of someone ruling us without our own consciousness or limited senses makes me truly Helpless.
Perhaps that is the only reason I refuse to accept such an Idea.
But, but when we live as human beings in this world, and consider ourselves responsible for the world that we live in, we grow in, there are more than one occasions, actually a plenty, when we do feel helpless.
Atleast for a moment or two we feel utterly helpless in the hands of circumstances, and we can not change this world at that instant.
What should we do then?
I do not know.
The agony creeps in crushing my spirit at those times. Really.
Some things never change however hard you wish them to. Some things do however hard you try to keep them unchanged.

And I feel an urge to seek someones help. Someone who is not an external to me, but whom I pray to come up from within. Who shall pull me out of exactly that feeling of helplessness due to which I accepted to refuse God.

And I pray. I pray to myself. I ask myself to help me, but I am not the one whom I am referring to. It is something too complex to put in words. More than words that I am referring to. But it works. It helps me to counter the wrath of my own self, to pull out of my own cobwebs of Dark memories.

So I pray, and the entity to whom I pray I am compelled to refer to as God since there is no other name given to such a phenomenon. No other apt name other than God.

So I pray to God, not to whom who is without and external but to whom who rests within, and who drives me from within.

I hope I have answered your question, Harshal.
I fear I have not.

It seems the paradoxes will never leave me alone.

It seems the world is full of them.

Making me pray again.

P.S.: Thanks Harshal and Ashutosh for their valuable comments. Do provide with such enriching feedback.

Provoke me to think, I am yielding to the pressures, not from outside, but from within.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:11 AM , Blogger Harshal Ruikar said...

    Dear Prince,

    Only a person who is spiritual enlightened, can see this internal entity you referred to. But for the ‘evolving’ ones, there had to be a physical way to visualize it. Thus the idol worship started. I don’t believe in idol worship, but I don’t consider the act useless or a sign of weakness. The intent behind the act is more important. The acknowledgment of the presence of a higher being or entity keep you humble and humane.

    Things will happen as they should and if you are destined to observe them helplessly, that’s your doom. Of course, one would try to change the things to the best of their capacity. But, some things are better left alone. The only thing we can do is to extract the good from them. This is the essence of 'Sadism'. Deriving pleasure from pain.

    I am a spiritualist. I believe in spiritual dimensions and the spiritual hierarchy. The ‘God’, as I perceive, is some higher, spiritually evolved entity. Everyone (and every soul) has the capacity to reach this level of enlightenment. But the time is not apt for us terrestrials to reach it. In this mundane world, we are trying to shade all the material rust away, conquer our senses. Somewhere deep within, everyone is aware of this fact. But most of us give more importance to these physical comforts, turning a deaf ear to the inner voice.

    This is my humble perception.

    There’s no one controlling our lives… It’s not an autocracy… It’s automatism. There are many evidences regarding this in nature. A simple example would be a Human brain.
    The brain has no central controlling neurons. Different tasks are assigned to the individual groups of neurons, but none of them dominates or controls the other. These groups just interact with each other to give an output, which is appropriate to the situation. It’s something called as the ‘Swarm Intelligence’. The output of the system is dependent on the interactions within the comprising individuals. If you observe carefully, the brain’s activities are purely reflexive. For example: when a noxious stimulus is applied to you (a pin-prick), an immediate reflexive withdrawal is triggered by the brain. Not even the limbic system, which is the site of emotions, behavior and orientation (the most evolved in Humans), has a control over this response. A person does everything he does in response to his/her personal needs. If he is hungry, he’ll wonder around in search of food. And if all the bare necessities are fulfilled, he plans for the future, contemplates about the past events and derives the most successful strategies to conquer the environment by analyzing. The very nature of Evolution is reflexive. But our consciousness is not. What makes us conscious, no one knows.

    This is where the origin of God resides.

    All things are created from ‘The Source’, including Gods…. We are just sparks from its flames….

     
  • At 4:12 AM , Blogger Harshal Ruikar said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home