Full Moon Emptiness

Grey shards of memories, generate resembling images, Whether I like it or not, My mind thinks Logically.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I had a dream last night.

Usually I don't remember any of them but this was an exception.
There is no rule without an exception.

I was on a mountain top. Sitting still. All around me was a deep valley.
The place was maybe Leh, maybe in Alps may be not on this Planet. I do not know that.
The curious thing was that I was playing a guitar and was singing a beautiful song.
The music was melodious, so was the wind flowing.
.
I was smiling. Without any fear of falling down I was smiling.
This was curious.
.
.
.
.
This was strange.
.
.
.
.
.

Perhaps we can enjoy this moment the most if we understand that this could be our last moment, our last breath, our last chance to enjoy life.
Life is hard and soft at the same time.
Understand the nature. Understand the change. Understand the moment.
Life is always true, always divine.
We lack the focus and the courage to accept the change.
That makes all the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home