Full Moon Emptiness

Grey shards of memories, generate resembling images, Whether I like it or not, My mind thinks Logically.

Monday, December 04, 2006

"I did what I did because I had to do it."

"You have already made the choice. Now you have to understand why you have made it."

"We are here not because we are free. We are here because we are not free."

"It is the greatest irony of human beings that their greatest strength IS their greatest weakness."

"If you had a dream that was so real that when you wake up it seems to be more real than the reality itself, how will you know?"

"I do not hope you are the One. I know you are the One."

"This system is based on certain rules. Some of them can be bent, others can be broken."

"You do not need air to breath in this world, do you?"

"The problem is not in your technique. It is in your belief."

"You cannot bend that spoon. It is impossible to bend it. Because it does not exist. It is not the spoon but your mind that bends."

Some famous quotes from the movie "The Matrix".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home