Full Moon Emptiness

Grey shards of memories, generate resembling images, Whether I like it or not, My mind thinks Logically.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

We do not have any real names. Do we? What people call me by is an accumulation of varied audible and inaudible frequency sound vibrations on my ear drum that creates a sensation matching a pattern stored in my brain neurons so that the resemblance with certain parts of that pattern cause a neural connection within my brain making me feel that I am called and my motor neurons tell my vocal chords and lungs to act in a synchronization so as to reproduce another pattern what we call “yes”. Then my ears again check the same pattern so as to confirm what I produced was right or wrong. In the meantime I have forgotten that I am not my name. It is just my habit to enact this seen when certain criteria are met in my environment. I live by my habits. I do everything that I do because on some point or the other I was told to follow the pattern of the behavior and actions as a response to a certain input.

This is the origin of ME trying to live as a consequence of my environment, a mere consequence. That’s why I am humble. Even if I do not act so or say so or behave so. I seek what I do not know. I know that I should not know. If I try I will shatter my own dream, of this reality.

What is there in name? A process, a consequence, a result and a point to point at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home